Monday 23 July 2012

Criminal Minds 30 Day Challegne - Day 7 - You’ve been kid-napped, the BAU are doing victimology on you, what do they find in your room?

i feared this one would come. Ok, there is gonna be a huge list but...first of all, i'd like to post a picture of myself :D just saw y'all know what i look like and so on. So yeah that's me below, Hi! :D
If the team where doing victimology on me they'd find, alot of makeup, some hair stuff, alot of video games, hundreds of DVD’s, Music CD's, school stuff, posters of bands and singers like paramore, the midnight beast, olly murs, and so on, clothes, drama makeup i.e theatre arts stuff, fake blood, face paints, wigs and costumes, and so on,  a lot of teddy’s also, a lot of shoes and bags, paper with quotes on them, my laptop and computer, and photo albums. I like to keep my room messy so that i find stuff easier, so the only thing the wouldn't find is a way out :D


No comments:

Post a Comment