Friday 31 August 2012

Criminal Minds Confessions

We have made more confessions that we received on tumblr, please do check our tumblr for information on how to submit them, and when we are online if you want to submit, or ask anything :) but here's more confessions, just going to put them all together, makes our life and your's easier :)



 Angel from the episode 'Foundation' was my favorite victim - Anon


though i think the show is very realistic, i cant help but find the fact that they deliver the profile one line at a time a little ridiculous. Its the most staged and least effiecent way to do it - Anon 


 It makes me sad that over the course of season 8 the writers toy with the Garcia/Morgan Relationship. I personally ship this so hard but the writers tease me! I think that Garcia and Morgan would be incredible together - Anon


I could never watch any of the Seaver episodes because i hated her character so much. Just seeing her makes me mad because it reminds me that we almost lost JJ on the show for good. - I-am-the-wallace {via tumblr} 

2 comments:

  1. Awe this is so cute why can't every one be like this??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe this is so cute why can't every one be like this??

    ReplyDelete